Thursday, March 19, 2015

How can veneers improve my smile?

How can veneers improve my smile?Our Pasadena dentist, Dr. Bouzoghlanian, specializes in cosmetic procedures like porcelain veneers. Veneers are used to improve and restore your smile in a natural-looking way, as our dentist will create the veneers to match the general shape and color of neighboring teeth. 

Porcelain veneers are made of thin layers of porcelain that are bonded to the surface of your natural teeth to improve strength and look of the teeth. Veneers are long-lasting and provide beautiful results that will take years off your appearance. Veneers will also strengthen your teeth which will improve your oral health, greatly.

Porcelain veneers can be used in patients that have:
  • Cracked or broken teeth
  • Misaligned teeth
  • Gaps between teeth
  • Tooth discoloration
  • …and more!


Call us today for a consultation if you are looking to get them or know more information. We look forward to giving you a smile you can be proud of!

Prestige Dental
Vasag Bouzoghlanian, DDS
1060 E. Green St, Suite 203. Pasadena, CA 91106
Phone: (626) 577-2017
Fax: (626) 577-2003
http://prestigedentalpasadena.com

1 comment:

  1. I had gaps between my frontal teeth which always make me feel very uncomfortable to smile or even to speak freely. I m very thankful to dentist that he finally solved my problem and now i can smile freely and speak properly. I have also shared my review on the clinic for more reference.

    ReplyDelete